Problems with Video Playback or Document Downloads?
Follow These Steps First.
- Click to test your connection speed. (high-speed connection suggested to view videos)
- Click to test your connection speed (alternate test)
- Update your Flash player. Click this link to get FREE update.
- When finished updating Flash, refresh the NLE TV video page to play. (restart may be required)
- Test your Flash player version - (version 8 is minimum to view)
- Test your Internet speed - (high speed connection (1.5Mbs download) is required for video)
- Get the latest Adobe PDF reader
Video Player Tips
- To start/stop the video, click play/pause button in lower left of the player, or click video screen
- To fast-forward or rewind, grab the transport slider in the progress bar at bottom of window
- To view fullscreen mode, click the fullscreen icon in the lower right corner
- To adjust the sound volume, move the volume slider in lower right corner
Minimum Technical Requirements to View NLE TV Video Programs
Troubleshooting Video Playback Problems
- Connect to this site directly.
- Videos will not play through distributed computing or desktop sharing applications such as Citrix, GoToMeeting, WebEx and other remote systems.
- Videos are very large files which do require time to download and play. If play back stops/restarts and buffers:
- Press the pause button to allow the buffer to fill (view progress in playback bar).
- Then press the play button to resume.
- If buffering continues, allow the buffer to fill completely, then press play.
- Video playback on low speed internet connections is possible, but may require extended loading times
- If using MS Internet Explorer 8 and having video problems, follow these steps:
- In web browser toolbar, click "Tools"
- "Compatibility View Settings"
- Check box at bottom of window "Display all websites in Compatibilty View"
- Click "Close"
- Quit broswer and restart browser and view videos
- If problems persist, restart computer and check settings again
- Use a hard-wired network connection. (Only use wireless connection as last resort)
- Disable browser pop-up blockers
- Disable or cancel Microsoft Updates from downloading and/or installing
- Disable or cancel virus scans, virus definition downloads, or other virus/networking/adblocking background processes
Need More Help?
Send and email to
or call 214.556.8002 and describe the issue.
Support Tools and Download (links open in new windows)